Just so you know, I am not a doctor. Please don't take what I say as a replacement for medical advice. I also may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in my posts. Full affiliate disclosure and disclaimers can be found here.
Best Chocolate Shake EVER!
OK maybe You can find a better chocolate shake out there, but it won’t be this easy to make! I’m a huge fan of shakes for breakfast and snacks. Of course, My Juice Plus Complete is the only powder I personally use, but you could try and sub in a different one if you so desired. There are LOADS of fancy shake recipes out there. But this is my go-to for chocolate. It is ALWAYS a winner. Ready? You’re going to love/hate me for the simplicity here.
- 1 scoop chocolate Juice Plus Complete
- 1 cup coconut milk (or you milk alternative of choice. But coconut is the best. duh.)
- 1 heaping handful of greens. (I prefer the ones off my Tower Garden, but you do you. Just get the greens in there!)
- Half a banana ( I skip this if I don’t have a workout in my near future)
- Handful of ice
- Peanut Butter powder of 2 drops of peppermint essential oil if I’m feeling fancy
- Place ingredients in the blender. I prefer the following order: coconut milk, Complete powder, peanut butter powder/ essential oil, greens, banana, then ice. Because I’m a little awkward I swear this order helps with blending.
- Blend starting out slow and working up to full speed. Let it blend at full speed for up to 20ish seconds.
- Pour it in a cup and enjoy!
Want a cool blender cleaning hack? Head over to my kitchen hacks article for that and some other fun tidbits!